Amaldagi davlat va hukumat rahbarlari
(Davlatlar statistikasi - Hukumat to`rilardan yoʻnaltirildi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
BMTga a’zo va kuzatuvidagi mamlakatlar
- Kichikroq yozuvda berilgan shaxslar muvaqqat rahbarlarni, o’tish hukumati, yoxud noiblarni bildiradi.
BMTga ʻzo boʻlgan kamida bitta davlat tomonidan tan olingan mamlakatlar.
BMTga ʻzo mamlakatlarning birortasi ham tan olmagan, lekin oʻzini idora qiluvchi hududlar:
|Davlat/hudud||Tan olgan davlat||Davlat rahbari||Hukumat rahbari|
|Republic of Artsakh||Ozarbayjon||Prezident – Bako Sahakyan|
|Somaliland||Somaliya||Prezident – Muse Bihi Abdi|
|Transnistria||Moldova||Prezident – Vadim Krasnoselskiy||Bosh vazir – Aleksandr Martynov|
Quyidagi hukumatlar kamida bitta BMT aʻzosi tomonidan tan olingan.
|Hukumat||Tan olgan davlat||Davlat rahbari||Hukumat rahbari|
|Liviya parlamenti||Liviya||Prezident – Aguila Solih Issa||Bosh vazir – Abdulloh al Tani|
|Oliy kengash||Yaman||Oliy kengash prezidenti – Solih Ali al-Sammad||Bosh vazir – Abdulaziz bin Habtur|
|Suriya muvaqqat hukumati||Suriya||Prezident – Riad Saif||Bosh vazir – Javod Abu Hatab|
|Nomi||Davlat rahbari||Hukumat rahbari|
|YI||Yevropa Kengashi Prezidenti – Donald Tusk||Yevropa Komissiyasi Prezidenti – Jean-Claude Juncker|
|Malta Suveren Harbiy Ordeni||Bosh master – Giacomo dalla Torre del Tempio di Sanguinetto||Kansler – Albrecht Freiherr von Boeselager|
- Amaldagi mudofaa vazirlari
- Amaldagi ichki ishlar vazirlari
- Amaldagi tashqi ishlar vazirlari
- Amaldagi parlament yetakchilari
- In this state, the president is both head of state and of government; the office of prime minister may exist in these states, but it does not direct executive power (neither does the AfGʻan Chief Executive , the Argentine Chief of the Cabinet of Ministers, nor the Myanma/Burmese State Counsellor, either).
- The President of France and the French Co-Prince of Andorra are positions held by the same person.
- Constitutionally, Elizabeth II is separately and equally monarch of 16 sovereign states (alongside the United Kingdom) known collectively as the Commonwealth realms. In each of these states, with the exception of the UK (where she permanently resides) she is duly represented at the national level by a General-gubernator.
- The three-member Bosnian presidency is the head of state collectively.
- Temer assumed the Brazilian presidential powers and duties during the course of the suspension of Dilma Rousseff on 12 May 2016. Temer assumed the presidency outriGʻt when Rousseff was convicted and removed from office via impeachment on 31 August 2016.
- The General-gubernator of New Zealand and the General-gubernator of Niue are positions held by the same person.
- The term "Supreme Leader" is used as a description (for the sake of brevity) rather than being an official title of a single office.
The three actual offices held by Kim are:
- Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea
- Chairman of the State Affairs Commission
- Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army
- The President (otherwise known as Chairman) of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly accepts the credentials of foreign ambassadors, signs treaties, receives visiting heads of state, and represents North Korea on all state visits (ceremonial functions usually performed by heads of state in other states). The president has held these duties since 1998, when the constitution was revised.
- Since 2016, the Grand and General Council of San Marino has held a larger proportion of seats for the United Left than those for the Popular Alliance; it can thus be inferred that the partner belonging to the former party exercises wider legislative capabilities than the latter throuGʻ its parliamentary superiority, outnumbering the latter party by 3 seats.
- The seven-member Swiss Federal Council is collectively head of state and government. As a party to the Council, the President serves solely in a primus inter pares capacity for one year.
- Until the ratification of the Turkish constitutional referendum, Erdoğan remains ostensibly barred from wielding political power.
- States in free association with New Zealand.