|824 · 825 · 826 · 827 — 828 — 829 · 830 · 831 · 832|
- Theophilus forbids the usage of icons, establishing strict punishments.
- Pepin of Aquitaine and Louis the German revolt against Louis the Pious, Emperor of the Franks.
- The legendary genesis of the Flag of Scotland, appearing to Óengus (II) of Fortriu the night before a battle between his Pictish and Scottish forces against the Angles.
- The second St Mark's Basilica in Venice (replacing an older church at a different location) is built.
- Heraclea-Cybistra, Turkey is sacked by Arabs.
- Clondalkin, Ireland is sacked by Vikings.
Bu maqola ruscha yozilgan.
Iltimos, maqolani oʻzbek tiliga tarjima qiling.