V for Vendetta
V for Vendetta (Oʻzbekcha: Vendetta uchun V), Alan Moore tomonidan yozilgan va David Lloyd tomonidan tasvirlangan Britaniya grafik romani. 1982-yilda oq-qora rangda DC Comics tomonidan chop etilgan. Keyinchalik chop etilgan nashrlar, asosan, DC va Vertigo'ning maxsus nashrlarida eʼlon qilindi. Bu hikoya 1990-yillarda Birlashgan Qirollikning tarixiy davrining doping va post-apokaliptik versiyasini tasvirlab beradi. Syujetga ko‘ra, 1980-yillarda yadro urushi boshlangan va bu dunyoning qolgan qismini vayron qilgan. Oq supremacist, neo-fashist, tashqi ko‘rinishdagi Christofascistic va homofobik to‘qima bo‘lgan Norsefire siyosiy partiyasi Norsefire kontsentratsion lagerlarda raqiblarini yo‘q qiladi va endi mamlakatni politsiya idorasi sifatida boshqaradi.
- Combe, Kirk (2013). Masculinity and Monstrosity in Contemporary Hollywood Films. Palgrave Macmillan, 160. ISBN 978-1137360809. “Here, Creedy not only bullies but delights in reminding Finch of his marginalized status as a mongrel according to long-standing English prejudice against the Irish, as well as Norsefirean standards for racial purity. Chillingly, in this small exchange, we also discover that Norsefire chose to release its deadly virus on Ireland, no doubt yet one more effort by an English ruling class to pacify that uncooperative island.”
- Shantz, Jeff (2015). Specters of Anarchy: Literature and the Anarchist Imagination. Algora Publishing, 223. ISBN 978-1628941418. “[Norsefire's] goal is to lead the country that I love out of the Twentieth century. I believe in survival. In the destiny of the Nordic race.”
- Call, Lewis (1 January 2008). "A IS FOR ANARCHY, V IS FOR VENDETTA". Anarchist Studies 16 (2): 154–172. Archived from the original on 6 October 2011. http://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/hist_fac/15/. "V for Vendetta offers a clever, insightful look at the rise of fascism. The fascist 'Norsefire' party takes advantage of the power vacuum which occurs as the liberal British state collapses in the aftermath of the nuclear war."
- Muise, Chris (2011). Quicklet On V for Vendetta By Alan Moore. Hyperink, Inc., 1–10. ISBN 161464084X. “Britain, however, survives under the cold, watchful eye of the Norsefire government, a fascist regime that took control amidst the chaos and confusion after the war.”
- Madelyn Boudreaux. An Annotation of Literary, Historic, and Artistic References in Alan Moore's Graphic Novel, V For Vendetta.. An Annotation of Literary, Historic, and Artistic References in Alan Moore's Graphic Novel, V For Vendetta.. Asl nusxadan arxivlandi (14 May 2008). 2008-10-25. “...make Britain great again....This is typically "nationalistic" sentiment.... It was this sentiment, taken to its extremes, that drove Hitler's Nationalist Socialist (Nazi) Workers' Party to try to rid Germany of "non-Germans".”
- Moore, Alan (1981). V for Vendetta, Book One: Europe After the Reign. Vertigo (DC Comics), 37–39. ISBN 0-930289-52-8. “My name is Adam Susan. I am the leader. Leader of the lost, ruler of the ruins. I am a man, like any other man... I am not loved, I know that. Not in soul or body. I have never known the soft whisper of endearment. Never known the peace that lies between the thighs of woman. But I am respected. I am feared. And that will sufﬁce. Because I love. I, who am not loved in return. I have a love that is far deeper than the empty gasps and convulsions of brutish coupling. Shall I speak of her? Shall I speak of my bride? She has no eyes to ﬂirt or promise. But she sees all. Sees and understands with a wisdom that is Godlike in its scale. I stand at the gates of her intellect and I am blinded by the light within. How stupid I must seem to her. How childlike and uncomprehending. Her soul is clean, untainted by the snares and ambiguities of emotion. She does not hate. She does not yearn. She is untouched by joy or sorrow. I worship her though I am not worthy. I cherish the purity of her disdain. She does not respect me. She does not fear me. She does not love me. They think she is hard and cold, those who do not know her. They think she is lifeless and without passion. They do not know her. She has not touched them. She touches me, and I am touched by God, by Destiny. The whole of existence courses through her. I worship her. I am her slave.”
- V for Vendetta official site DC Comics'da
- V for Vendetta: Comic vs. Film IGN'da
- An Annotation of Literary, Historic and Artistic References in Alan Moore's Graphic Novel, V For Vendetta, Madelyn Boudreaux tomonidan
- V for Vendetta – The Ultimate Collection Website fan sayti
- Interview with the British man who designed the Anonymous (V for Vendetta) mask, what he thinks of how it’s being used, PostDesk tomonidan