Mjölnir (/ˈmjɔːlnɪər/) Thorga tegishli afsonaviy chaqmoq hosil qilish uchun xizmat qiladigan bolgʻadir. Mjölnir Skandinaviya mifologiyasida togʻlarni yakson qilish qobiliyatiga ega boʻlgan eng dahshatli va qudratli qurollardan biri sifatida tasvirlangan. Skandinaviya mifologiyasining hisob-kitobiga koʻra, nashriyotchi Edda, bolgʻaning oʻziga xos kalta tutqichi uning yaralishida xatolik sabab boʻlganligi haqida taʼkidlaydi. Shu kabi bolgʻalar (Ukonvasara) Shimoliy Yevropaning boshqa mifologiyalarida ham chaqmoq xudosining ramziga aylangan.
- "Mjolnir". Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary.
- Højbjerg, Martin (2011–2014). Norse Mythology: Items of the Gods and Goddesses. Norse Mythology. Asl nusxadan arxivlandi (21-may, 2014). 17-iyun, 2014. “Mjölnir is one of the most fearsome weapons, capable of leveling mountains. Thor's hammer can hit any target. After the target is hit, the hammer will return to Thor's right hand all by itself. The hammer can send out lightning bolts.”
- Campbell, Hank (19-fevral, 2013). Is Thor Mighty Or Just Magic?. Science 2.0. Asl nusxadan arxivlandi (29-noyabr, 2014). 17-iyun, 2014. “Science 2.0 fave Dr. Neil Tyson recently tried to bring back the 'Thor is really strong' concept by stating 'If Thor's hammer is made of neutron-star matter, implied by legend, then it weighs as much as a herd of 300-billion elephants' which means only someone really strong could lift it. Of course, it also means it would be changing Earth's gravitational field...”
- Barnett, Laura (22-may 2011). "Another View on Thor: Hammer supplier Amanda Coffman sizes up the mystical properties of Mjölnir in Kenneth Branagh's Thor". The Guardian (London: Guardian News and Media). Archived from the original on 29-noyabr 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20141129071255/http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2011/may/22/amanda-coffman-thor-kenneth-branagh. Qaraldi: 17-iyun, 2014. "Mjölnir is so powerful it can level entire mountains. I can't imagine any of our hammers doing that, but some models are pretty strong: they're used for breaking up concrete, knocking paving slabs into place, and in the manufacture of cars and aeroplanes. There's a little leather strap on Thor's hammer, too, for attaching it to his wrist. I'm not sure why that's there, really. None of our hammers have that. Thor doesn't even use his."
- Samuel, Sigal (2017-11-02). What To Do When Racists Try To Hijack Your Religion. The Atlantic (en-US).
- Thor's Hammer. Anti-Defamation League (en).
haqida turkum mavjud